Good to have when dealing with cribbing. Quicker and easier than standard screw drivers.
- 15 INCLUDED BITS: (Slotted: 1/8", 5/32", 3/16", 1/4", 5/16") (Phillips: #0, #1, #2, #3) (Torx: T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T30)
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE: Change the torque settings to suit your needs. You can tighten fasteners, loosen them, or completely deactivate the ratcheting system to use this like a traditional screwdriver
- ONBOARD STORAGE: No need for any extra storage solution! You can remove the cap to reveal space for your included bits
- ERGONOMIC HANDLE: This textured handle is specially formed so that you will not lose grip of your fasteners while applying high amounts of torque in slippery conditions
- CORROSION RESISTANCE: The zinc phosphate alloys coating these bits will help them stand up to the rigors of everyday use and long term storage
Details: If you need to tighten fasteners quickly and want to keep your hands intact, choose Husky. Their 15-piece ratcheting set will provide high torque for tough applications. You can adjust the onboard settings to either tighten, loosen, or convert this ratcheting screwdriver to a traditional one. With 15 bits included, ranging from phillips to slotted to torx, you'll have what you need to complete several applications around the home, office, or jobsite. Even more convenient is its ergonomic handle. It has a dual material coating that provides you with a non-slip grip. Its unique shape also makes for an easier handling experience, so you can apply high amounts of torque over long periods of time without causing damage to your wrist. There is power all the way down to the zinc phosphate coating of the bits. You'll be able to store these long term with minimal fear of corrosion or degradation. Whether you're a homeowner looking to keep your fasteners tightened, or a professional in need of a versatile sidearm on the jobsite, you can trust a Husky to work for you.